Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hello again. As always, it's been awhile. The war against us LGBT folks has escalated, trans murders are at a high and we now have the most repressive government in American history. Should I even post? I'm still drinking which isn't a revelation to anyone who knows me, so whatever I have to say should be taken as compromised by reality. Are we really going to do this? The new civil war? Conservative against liberal, born again pseudo christian against free thinker? I know you fraidycats with all your guns think you have the advantage but do you ever think of all the ex-military liberals who no longer believe in war who would in a second rise up and snap your like twigs? There is liberalism and there is survival. The conservatives by their own accord have determined their demise. Greed is not sustainable. This nation will live on only if it accepts the diverse nature of humanity, allows for individual belief systems and upholds the separation of church and state. What has been forgotten is that we are here on Earth for each other as humans. I think this is the test. If we fail, we can all say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment